Racist Staff At Bob Richards Toyota 5512 Jefferson Davis Hwy North Augusta, SC

Kim Varner is a Racist salesperson that works at Bob Richards Toyota, located at 5512 Jefferson Davis Hwy North Augusta, GA. She was not professional at all.

When I had gotten out of my vehicle, she looked at me as though I should not be there. She was not helpful at all, and she should be FIRED. Don't do business with this dealership. They have RACIST STAFF!!

I feel that if you are going to be in retail, you have to get along with different races of people. If you don't like a person because of their skin color, he or she should not be in the retail business.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 14, 2015.

Bob Richards toyota fraud.

Bob Richards service dept promised service on our 2005 camry for $212.00 including replacing a battery which was still under warrenty. Instead $461.61 was charged and paid.

Bob Richards invoice 647681 of 04/10/2011. The service represenative Humphrey also tried to convince me that Michlin Tires with approximately 40000 miles required replacement.

These tires showed and still show very little wear. Email me at jaf1718@hotmail.com and I will email copies of two email that I sent to someone claiming to be the service manager though a different man claimed to be when my wife and I were there.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2011.